Frequently the questions come up about our community and city. Below are some of the more frequent.

1. Where do I report issues with street lights?

    Contact Huntsville Utilities: 
        Phone: 256-535-1200 or 256-535-1255.

2. What do I do if I find a pet wandering around

    Contact Madison Animal Control at 256-772-5694 (after hours call 256-722-7190)
    You could also post on our Facebook page. Some pets and owners have been reunited that way

3. Where do I find a list of the Madison City Ordinances

    Please go to and select 'Departments' - 'City Clerk' - 'City Codes' 

4. Garbage collection schedule- click here

5. To receive texts or emails on City of Madison News, roads and traffic, etc. - subscribe here

6.  BHOA Board Meetings

     The BHOA board holds monthly meetings from 7-8 the first Tuesday of the month at Madison City Hall.

7.  District 1 website - click here

Fill Out The Form Below

For Questions